1. It is Our intention to set out clearly the responsibilities which We have to You, your heirs, executors and assigns, and any member of your party and their heirs, executors and assigns (“You” or “Your”) and which You, in turn, have to Gypsian Boutique Tours (“We”, “Us” or “Our”).
2. The contract between Us and You includes:
a. these Terms and Conditions; and
b. Your Itinerary.(“Contract”)
3. You represent and warrant that You are authorised to accept the Contract on behalf of everyone named in Your booking, and You will be deemed to have accepted the Contact on behalf of everyone named in Your booking.
4. It is important that You carefully read the Contract as You and everyone named in Your booking will be bound by it once You have signed these Terms and Conditions or otherwise paid the earlier of Your Booking Deposit or the Tour Price.
5. Additional Terms and Conditions apply to group bookings. Please contact Us for more information.Who is providing the Tour?
6. We will either provide the Tour:
a. directly through Our staff; or
b. arrange for the Tour to be provided by a Service Provider.What is included in the Tour Price?
7. Where indicated in Your Itinerary, Your Tour Price includes all coach travel, the services of a Tour Director, airport transfers outside of Australia (subject to clauses 128 to 130 inclusive), specified meals, accommodation,sightseeing and admissions where stated, GST (where applicable), and all Tour Director gratuities.
8. Tour Prices are based on per person double occupancy. Where possible We reserve twin-bedded rooms. On occasion Hotels will only provide Double-bedded rooms. Double-bedded rooms will be allocated to couples first.What is not included in the Tour Price?
9. Unless expressly listed in Your Itinerary, any other cost or expense is not included in the Tour Price. In particular, the following are not included in the Tour Price: flights and airport taxes and fees, airport and train station porterage, excess baggage fees, gratuities, accommodation upgrades, telephone, internet access, meals not specified in Your Itinerary, drinks (including minibar and alcohol) unless specifically stated in Your Itinerary, optional excursions or activities not listed in Your Itinerary, laundry, passport fees, visas, vaccinations, insurance of any kind, government charges and taxes (excluding GST), and items of a personal nature.
10. Single Supplement Rates may be applied if You do not wish to share a room. Payment of a Single Supplement Rate ensures Your own room however We cannot guarantee the room configuration or bed size.
11. Any accommodation required prior to meeting or after leaving Your Tour and for any flight connections are not included in the Tour Price and will be at Your expense.How do You pay?
12. All Tour Prices are quoted in Australian Dollars.
13. We reserve the right to impose surcharges up to 90 days before the Tour Departure Date due to unfavourable changes in exchange rates, increase in transportation costs, taxes or if government action should require Us to do so. If any surcharge results in an increase of more than 10% of the Tour Price You may cancel Your Booking within 14 days notification of the surcharge and obtain a full refund. We will not place a surcharge on any booking once paid in full.
14. You may pay by credit card, cash or direct deposit to Our bank account (using Your name as a reference and providing Us with a copy of the receipt).
15. If You pay Us by credit card merchant fees apply and will be added to Your Tour Price. Credit card surcharges will be advised at time of payment.Booking Deposit
16. You must pay the Booking Deposit within seven days of making Your Booking. Your Booking Deposit is $800.00.
17. Your booking is taken to be confirmed and accepted when We issue an invoice to You for the balance of Your Tour Price.
18. We cannot accept responsibility if not notified of invoice inaccuracies within 5 days of sending You the invoice. In the case of billing errors We reserve the right to re-invoice with the correct pricing.
19. Any extra sightseeing or accommodation that We book for You separately from those stated in Your Itinerary are not included in Your Tour Price and You must pay both the deposits and full costs for such additional services separately to the Booking Deposit and Tour Price. Any requests for additional services will not be processed until Your Booking Deposit is paid in full.
20. Your booking will be automatically cancelled if We do not receive Your Booking Deposit by the due date.
21. Booking Deposits are non-refundable and non-transferable to other tours or third parties.Final payment
22. You must pay the balance of the Tour Price to Us no later than 45 days before the Tour Departure Date.
23. In order for Us to confirm Your Itinerary You must provide all requested details with the balance of the Tour Price. Necessary details include full name as per passport, date of birth, nationality, passport number, passport issue and expiry dates and details of any pre-existing medical conditions. Your Tour cannot be confirmed without provision of these details.Payments to Travel Agents
24. If You have booked through a travel agent, Your travel agent should forward Your Booking Deposit or Tour Price to Us on Your behalf. However, payments by You to Your travel agent are not considered to be payments by You to Us. We will consider payment has been received by Us from You when We receive payment from Your travel agent.Fees
25. Any cancellation of the Tour by You prior to the Tour Departure Date (including any changes to Your Tour Departure Date) will result in the following cancellation fees:
26. If You place Your booking with Us within 90 days or less of Your chosen Tour Departure Date, You must pay Your Booking Deposit before We can process Your booking and confirm Your Tour Price. If You accept Your Tour Price You must pay the outstanding Tour Price within 24 hours of Us notifying You of the Tour Price, or We will cancel Your booking and retain Your Booking Deposit.Cancellation
27. We will not consider accepting a cancellation until We have received, during office hours, a written cancellation notice signed by You.
28. You will be liable to pay Our cancellation fee and any cancellation fees of any extra sightseeing or accommodation that We book for You separately from those stated in Your Itinerary.
29. If You leave the Tour for any reason after the Tour has commenced We are not obliged to make any refunds for unused services.Special Circumstances
30. If You are prevented from travelling as a result of the death of an immediate family member, jury service or other reason beyond Your control which We, in Our absolute discretion, consider satisfactory, We may agree to transfer Your booking to another person who You nominate who satisfies all the conditions applicable for the Tour. You and the other person accept liability for full payment of the Tour Price and any additional costs arising from the transfer provided that we always be given at least 42 days written notice of the change together with any evidence of Your circumstances requested.Privacy
31. In order for Us to make Your booking and ensure Your Tour runs smoothly, We need to use the information You provide and pass it on to the other relevant supplier who are responsible for parts of Your Tour. In making a booking Your consent to this information being passed on to the relevant persons is deemed to be given. The information may also be provided to public authorities including customs if required by them, or as required by law. This consent applies to any sensitive information that You give Us including details of any disabilities, religious or dietary requirement.What are our Tour Obligations?
32. We will use reasonable endeavours to provide the Tour You have booked in accordance with Your Itinerary. However, due to the nature of travel, it may not always be possible for Us to adhere strictly to Your Itinerary. Where, due to circumstances outside Our control, We are unable to provide the Tour in accordance with Your Itinerary We will use reasonable endeavours to provide or arrange suitable alternatives.What are Your Tour Obligations? Safety
33. You must take out comprehensive travel insurance. We recommend taking out insurance as soon as You have paid Your Booking Deposit. Your insurance protection must include cover for cancellation, medical and repatriation expenses, personal injury and accident, death, loss of personal baggage and money, and personal liability insurance. Insurance provided by credit card companies or reciprocal medical cover agreements are insufficient. Evidence of such insurance must be produced to Us no later than 21 days prior to the Tour Departure Date.
34. You must make Your own enquiries about Your Tour including being aware of any relevant Government travel warnings and any vaccination advices.
35. You must follow the Tour Director’s instructions at all times to ensure on Tour safety. You acknowledge failure to do so may result in restricted access to areas on Tour, or if necessary for Your own safety and that of other passengers, withdrawal from the Tour. The decision of the Tour Director is final on all matters of safety or wellbeing.
36. If We, Our staff or Service Providers are of the view that You are negatively affecting Your own health, safety or enjoyment, or that of other passengers, We can terminate the Contract immediately and We are not liable to You for any loss, cost or damage resulting from Your withdrawal from the Tour. If You are withdrawn from the Tour You must make Your own travel arrangements at Your own expense.
37. You must at all times comply with the local laws, customs, foreign exchange and drug regulations of all the countries visited. We will not be responsible for any loss or damage sustained by You as a result of a contravention of any law or regulation of any of the countries visited while on the Tour.Passports and Visas
38. You must have a valid passport with at least six (6) months validity from Your Tour return date.
39. You must ensure that all required visas for countries to be visited are obtained prior to departure as failure to obtain correct documentation may affect Your participation and entry into certain countries while on Tour. You must pay the costs of obtaining any visas or travel documentation required.
40. It is recommended that You have at least three blank pages in Your passport as some countries require blank pages. Multiple entry visas are required for some Tours. The process of obtaining a visa or passport can take up to three months.
41. We are not responsible for providing specific visa or passport information or documentation. It is Your responsibility to verify all visa and passport requirements.
42. If You do not have the correct visa or other documentation required to enter a country or participate in any aspect of the Tour We will not provide any refund and You will be responsible for any costs You incur as a result of Your failure to obtain the required documentation, including any costs associated with rejoining the Tour.Tour Delays, Cancellations and Changes
43. Your Tour is conditional upon Us receiving a minimum number of bookings to operate the Tour and ensure an enjoyable group atmosphere. Where sufficient numbers cannot be achieved, We may cancel or delay a scheduled Tour or Tour Departure Date.
44. We will endeavour to make any decision to cancel or delay a Tour at least 60 days prior to the scheduled Tour Departure Date.
45. You must pay for all expenses which arise due to changes to Your Itinerary after Your Tour Departure Date. This includes changes due to illness or other personal reasons.Tour Cancellations by Us
46. Where We cancel a Tour, for whatever reason, before departure We will use reasonable endeavours to offer the closest available tour departure.
47. Where the proposed alternative tour is cheaper than Your original Tour Price, We will refund You the difference. Where the proposed alternative tour is more expensive than Your original Tour Price You must pay the difference to Us.
48. If You accept the proposed alternative tour, You will be bound by a new contract consisting of the most recent Terms and Conditions and Your amended Itinerary.
49. If You do not accept the proposed alternative tour within 7 days of being notified by Us of the alternative, Our Contract with You will terminate. We will refund all monies paid directly to Us back to You and We will have no further liability to You.
50. We are not liable for any third party costs You may incur, which We have not booked on Your behalf, for example airfares or accommodation booked independently or through a travel agent.Tour Delay by Us
51. Where We delay the departure of a Tour, for whatever reason, for more than 7 days, You may terminate this Contract and We will either:
a. provide You with a full refund of all amounts paid to Us; or
b. provide You will credit towards future tours with Us which will be valid for 24 months from the date You notify Us of the termination of this Contract.How Can We Vary This Contract?
52. Subject to the remainder of this section We may amend these Terms and Conditions at any time.
53. We may vary Your Tour Price at any time only where there is an increase to the Tour costs outside Our control, including government taxes, exchange rate fluctuations or other Tour related costs or tariffs. Once We have received the total Tour Price from You, there will be no increases to Your Tour Price regardless of any increases in the Tour costs inside or outside Our control.
54. If You have not paid Your full Tour Price and We must vary Your Tour Price due to any increase in Tour costs outside Our control, any increase We apply to the Tour Price will only be to the extent necessary to meet such additional costs.
55. We may change or vary Your Itinerary. Although We will use reasonable efforts to operate the Tour as close as possible to Your Itinerary, changes or substitutions may be necessary for reasons outside Our control. These include, but are not limited to:
a. road, river or weather conditions;
b. national or local holidays affecting the closure of public buildings and attractions;
c. strikes; or
d. civil disturbances and advices by governments or other Force Majeure events.
56. We may substitute, at the nearest reasonable standard, another form of transport for all or part of Your Itinerary and also provide alternative accommodation, where necessary.
57. Where We make a variation to Your Itinerary, We are not liable to You for such variations.
58. We reserve the right to change Your Itinerary after commencement of the Tour due to local circumstances or circumstances beyond our control. In such emergency circumstances the additional cost, if any , of such alterations will be covered by You.How will We Tell You About Variations to the Contract?
59. Any changes to Terms and Conditions will be posted on Our website.
60. Any changes to Your Itinerary will be notified to You:
a. if prior to Your Tour Departure Date, by phone, email or post; or
b. if during Your Tour, personally by Your Tour Director.Notification of General Risks
61. You acknowledge and agree that there are general risks associated with travelling which are beyond Our control and We are not liable to You for any loss, cost or damage You may incur as a result of these general risks. Such general risks include:
a. Tour variations or interruptions caused by road, river or weather conditions; national or local holidays affecting the closure of public buildings and attractions; strikes, civil disturbances and advices by governments; Force Majeure events; hazards associated with travelling in underdeveloped areas; travel by boat, train, automobile, aircraft and other means of transportation; high or low water levels; flooding; unscheduled vehicle maintenance;
b. forces of nature; illness; flight schedule changes or cancellations; loss of luggage; epidemics, pandemics or illness in regions without means of rapid evacuation or medical facilities; political unrest; accidents; acts of terrorism and other criminal acts; changes to government visa or travel requirements; or
c. any other circumstances beyond Our control.Third party suppliers
62. Suppliers providing optional activities and excursions available for booking are not run, supervised, or controlled in any way by Us. The optional activities and excursions are provided by local operators or other third party providers that are entirely independent of Us and We have no control, nor right of control over the operations of these independent contractors. Such optional activities and excursions do not form part of the products or services sold by Us even where we suggest particular operators or providers and/or assist with booking such optional activities and excursions.
63. Your contract for services will be with the third party provider and will be subject to its terms and conditions, which may contain exclusions or limitations of liability. We have no liability for any such activity or excursion or for any acts or omissions of the third party provider or for any of its employees or agents or representatives. Any advice or assistance on or with the optional activities and excursions does not mean or imply that the optional activities and excursions is sold, supervised or controlled by Us or that such advice or assistance is given on behalf of Us.
64. You acknowledge and agree that where the Tour, part of the Tour, accommodation or any other goods or services is not directly provided by Us or Our staff, but is provided by a Service Provider, in the event of any dispute or claim including for loss, damage, breach of contract or negligence arising from the conduct of the Service Provider, You must pursue Your claim directly with them.Limitation of Liability
65. You acknowledge and agree that We accept no responsibility and will not be liable to You (or any third party) for any loss, cost or damage (including loss of enjoyment and/or economic loss) suffered directly or indirectly in connection with:
a. any Tour risks or other aspects of the Tour notified to You in the Contract;
b. any change to Your Itinerary or delays in departure or arrival times of transportation during the conduct of the Tour;
c. any loss or damage to Your baggage;
d. any personal injury or death resulting from the acts or omissions or negligence of any third parties providing goods or services to You during the Tour including air carriers, hotels, excursion operators, restaurateurs, transport providers and medical personnel; or
e. any loss of Your enjoyment due to circumstances outlined in the Contract or otherwise beyond Our control.Total Liability
66. Despite any other provision of the Contract, and to the extent permitted by law, Our maximum liability to You or any third party (including any claims of negligence by Us) is limited to the Tour Price You have paid to Us.Exclusion of Liability
67. In making Your travel arrangements We act as agent for some suppliers (including accommodation) who are independent contractors and are not agents, employees, or servants of, or in joint venture, with Us. While We take all reasonable care in selecting suppliers, We do not accept responsibility for any act or omission of the suppliers.International Conventions and Treaties
68. The international carriage of passengers is subject to international conventions and treaties. These international conventions and treaties limit, and in some events, exclude the carrier’s liability to You.
69. Where any claim or part of a claim concerns or involves travel arrangements Our maximum liability to You is the maximum which would be payable under the applicable international convention or treaty or the Tour Price You have paid to Us whichever is the lower.
70. International conventions and treaties that may apply include:
a. The Montreal Convention (1999);
b. The Warsaw Convention (as amended);
c. The Berne Convention;
d. The Athens Convention (1974);
e. The Paris Convention (1962) and
f. The Geneva Convention.Consequential Loss
71. You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable to You, under any circumstances, for any loss of enjoyment, opportunity, profit, savings, revenue or interest or any other consequential or indirect, incidental, special or punitive loss, damage or expense.Force Majeure
72. You acknowledge and agree that We are not liable for any delay or failure by Us or a Service Provider to perform Our obligations under the Contract, resulting from or as a consequence of a Force Majeure Event.
73. If a delay or failure occurs or is anticipated due to a Force Majeure Event, Our obligations are suspended for the duration of the Force Majeure Event.
74. We may immediately terminate the Contract if the Force Majeure Event delays the performance of the Tour by Us or a Service Provider for a period of 7 days or more calculated from the date We notify You of the Force Majeure Event.Warranties
75. To the extent permitted by law, all express or implied warranties, guarantees, representations or terms are expressly excluded.
76. Where the law implies any guarantee, condition or warranty which cannot be excluded, Our liability to You for breach of such an implied guarantee, condition or warranty is limited to one or more of the following:
a. in the case of goods: the repair of goods, replacement of goods, the supply of equivalent goods; or
b. in the case of services: supplying the services again or payment of the cost of supplying the services again.Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth)
77. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions operates to exclude, restrict or modify the application of any provision of the Competition and Consumer Act 2010 (Cth) or any equivalent State or Territory legislation, the exercise of a right conferred by such a provision or any of Our liability for breach of guarantee, condition or warranty implied by such a provision, where it is unlawful to do so.Breach
78. If You breach any part of this Contract, without limiting our rights, We may in Our absolute discretion:
a. terminate the Contract and retain the monies paid to Us under the Contract;
b. issue or defend proceedings; or
c. take action we deem to be appropriate in the circumstances.
79. Where proceedings are issued or defended You agree to pay or reimburse to Us any and all costs (including legal costs on a solicitor and own client or full indemnity basis, whichever is the higher).What if I am unhappy with something on Tour?
80. Should You have any complaint in respect of Your Tour, You should inform Your Tour Director immediately so they may attempt to rectify the matter. If You do not inform Your Tour Director You may prejudice Us and may result in Your ability to be able to claim against Us being reduced or extinguished.
81. If You are unhappy with something that does or does not happen on Your Tour, You must first use all reasonable endeavours to negotiate with Us in good faith to settle the dispute before commencing proceedings in any court or tribunal.
82. Any complaint or claim must be notified to Us in writing within 30 days of the return date. In the event that You do not notify Us in writing within 30 days Our ability to investigate the matter may be prejudiced and may extinguish your claim.Subrogation
83. In the event that We (or Our insurers) make any payment to You for compensation or settlement of a claim, You must give Us (or Our insurers) all and any rights You may have to take action against the party responsible for giving rise to the claim or compensation and You must co-operate fully with Us in seeking recovery of any payment We may make from such third party.
84. In the event of You making a claim against Us arising out of Your Tour, You hereby assign to Us any rights to take action against any third party supplier or any other person or party that We reasonably consider to be a party to the action and co-operate with Us should We or Our insurers wish to enforce those rights which have been assigned to Us.
85. In the event of You making a claim against Us which is covered by Your insurance policy, You agree to pursue the claim through Your insurer in substitution for Your claim against Us.General Provisions Entire Agreement
86. The Contract and any variations or amendments to the Contract made by Us in accordance with these Terms and Conditions constitutes the entire agreement between You and Us about its subject matter and any previous agreements (whether oral or in writing) understanding and negotiations on that subject matter have no effect. Waiver and Variation
87. We may only waive a right or remedy created under these Terms and Conditions in writing under the hand of Our duly authorised representative. No servant, agent, employee or other representative has any right to alter, vary or waive any of these terms and conditions.
88. Our delay in exercising a right or remedy does not constitute a waiver of that right or remedy, nor does any waiver by Us (either wholly or in part) operate as a subsequent waiver of the same or any other right.Governing Law
89. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws in force in Queensland, Australia.
90. The parties submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Queensland and any courts competent to hear appeals from those courts.Severability
91. In the event that any term or condition contained herein is unenforceable or void by operation of law or as being against public policy or for any other reason, then such term or condition shall be deemed to be severed from the Contract or amended accordingly only to such extent necessary to allow all remaining terms and conditions to survive and continue as binding.Survival
92. Any term which is by its nature intended to survive termination of these Terms and Conditions survives termination.Interpretation
93. In these Terms and Conditions, unless the context otherwise indicates a contrary intention:
a. headings are for convenience only and do not affect interpretation;
b. singular includes the plural and vice versa;
c. a reference to a party includes its successors, permitted assigns, administrators and substitutes;
d. what a word or phrase is defined, its other grammatical forms have the corresponding meaning;
e. the word include” in any form is not a word of limitation; no rules of construction apply to Our disadvantage in the basis that these Terms and Conditions were prepared by Us;
f. a reference to a natural person includes their personal representatives; and
g. a reference to a body (including institute, association or authority) which ceases to exist or whose powers or functions are transferred to another body is a reference to the body which replaces it or which substantially succeeds to its powers or functions.Definitions
94. In these Terms and Conditions a reference to:
a. Booking Deposit means the mandatory deposit to be paid by You to reserve Your booking in the amount We notify to You at the time You place Your booking.
b. Force Majeure Event means any act of God, war, terrorism, fire, flood or any other extreme weather conditions, loss of power, epidemics or pandemics, industrial disputes, slow-downs or other strike activities, riots or civil disturbances, acts of government, semi-government or other authorities, inability to obtain any necessary licence or consent and delays caused by sub-contractors, suppliers or other third parties (including telecommunications carriers), material shortages or other disruption to the Tour.
c. Itinerary means Your personalised itinerary for Your Tour as amended from time to time by Us in accordance with this Contract.
d. Service Provider means any independent contractors engaged by Us to provide tours.
e. Single Supplement Rate means the additional cost We will inform You of before You place Your booking which You must pay as part of Your Tour Price if You choose not to share a room with another passenger during the Tour.
f. Tour means the tour You have booked with Us outlined in Your Itinerary as amended in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The number of days duration stated in Your Itinerary includes the Tour Departure Date and the day of return.
g. Tour Brochure means the current brochure for the relevant tour as published on the website.
h. Tour Departure Date means the Tour departure date listed in Your Itinerary.
i. Tour Director means Our guide on Your Tour who may be either Our employee or the employee of a Service Provider.
j. Tour Price means the total amount payable by You to Us for participation in the Tour and includes Your Booking Deposit or any additional fees or charges as set out in the Contract.
k. Website means Our website at www.gypsiantours.com.au
l. You/Your means each individual who books to participate in a Tour with Us.Important notices about Your Tour Tour Participation
95. You must advise Us of any disability, medical condition or dietary requirement at the time of booking.
96. We will not accept liability in relation to any medical conditions, special dietary requirements and/or allergies, even if such conditions are notified to Us.
97. We may refuse to accept Your booking or participation on the Tour if We, or Our Service Providers, are of the view You are unable to fully care for Yourself. Unfortunately, We are unable to assist You with walking, dining, getting on and off transportation, or any of Your other personal needs.
98. We welcome You if You have a disability or special need, provided You are accompanied by a companion capable of providing all the assistance You require. Please note that although We will use reasonable endeavours to provide You with all the activities on Your Itinerary, depending on Your level of ability, You may not be able to participate in every activity and the Tour Director will have the right to refuse Your participation if the Tour Director believes Your health and safety or the health and safety of other passengers may be impacted by Your participation.
99. It is important to note that:
a. some hotels may not be equipped with elevators;
b. generally motor coaches and restrooms are not wide enough to provide access for standard wheelchairs;
c. most transport is not equipped with wheelchair ramps;
d. requests for disabled rooms must be made at the time of booking and are subject to availability;
e. for safety reasons passengers in wheelchairs cannot be carried on to motor coaches;
f. wheelchairs and walkers cannot be carried in the luggage compartment of motor coaches subject to space limitations.
100. We may in Our absolute discretion decline Your booking if We are of the view that:
a. We cannot provide for any or all of Your special needs;
b. Your health, safety or enjoyment, or that of any other passengers attending the Tour may be at risk;
c. You cannot or will not abide by any reasonable directions of the Tour Director.
101. We are not responsible for any denial of services by transport carriers, hotels, restaurants, or other independent suppliers.Special Diets
102. You must advise Us in writing of any and all special requests or dietary requirements at the time of booking. We will make every reasonable effort to accommodate Your dietary requirements but cannot guarantee that such requests can be met.Internet Access
103. Internet services may be available at Your accommodation for an additional charge.
104. Internet quality and availability may vary from country to country and can also be affected by technical issues and other factors outside Our control
105. We do not guarantee the availability and quality of internet connections accept no responsibility for any internet services.Brochure Validity
106. The Tour Brochure and these Terms and Conditions are valid for Tour Departure Dates from 1 January 2012 to 31 December 2012 unless otherwise indicated in Your Itinerary, and supersedes all previous brochures.
107. The carriers (including rail, air and sea/river carriers used in association with the Tour) are not responsible for statements or features in Tour Brochures. The conditions of sale of each carrier constitute a separate contract between You and the carrier and We have no responsibility in relation to contracts between You and the carriers.Photography
108. We cannot guarantee that every scene or highlighted feature in a Tour Brochure or Itinerary will be available on each Tour. No refund will be available for any resulting missed scene or photographic ‘opportunity’.
109. You consent to Us using images of You taken during the trip for advertising and promotional purposes in any medium We choose. You grant Us a perpetual, royalty-free, worldwide, irrevocable licence to use such images for publicity and promotional purposes.Smoking
110. You acknowledge We may restrict smoking to specific times and locations during Your Tour for the comfort of all passengers.
111. Smoking is not permitted on coaches or such other places as nominated by Us from time to time.
112. Although We will use reasonable endeavours to ensure there are opportunities for You to smoke during the Tour, We cannot guarantee such opportunities will be available.Medical Services
113. We do not carry a doctor on board our Tours however medical services can be called at Your own expense.
114. We cannot provide a personal escort for such medical visits.
115. We are not, and Our Service Providers are not, liable regarding the provision of any medical care You may require or choose to accept during the Tour.Seat Rotation
116. To ensure all passengers have the opportunity to enjoy front and window seats, a daily seat rotation system is employed on all Our coaches and You must follow the seat rotation system.
117. The number of participants will be limited to 10 for each of Our tours.Travel Documents
118. Travel documents will be sent by post approximately 4 weeks prior to the Tour Departure Date. Acceptance on the Tour is subject to presentation of Your Tour member certificate, which details the Tour You have purchased and which will accompany Your travel documents.
119. Please ensure You carefully read all travel documents We send to You as soon as You receive them. You are required to inform Us immediately of any errors or incorrect information.Pictures, Images and Descriptions
120. All images in Tour Brochures represent typical scenes and descriptive detail for each tour, however it is possible that the particular subject matter may not be seen or experienced on Tour. Also some pictures may have been digitally enhanced.Tour Maps
121. Maps or depictions contained in Tour Brochures or any other brochures We issue are intended as an indication only and should not be relied upon as the actual route taken during the Tour.Sightseeing on Tour
122. Sightseeing in may historic towns and cities can only be undertaken by walking tours as coach access is not possible. An appropriate level of fitness is required as the sightseeing tour may involve steps and extensive walking over uneven surfaces and You should be in appropriate physical condition to participate in these tours.
123. Some Tours include mountain excursions involving high altitudes. Please consult with Your doctor to ensure that You have an appropriate level of fitness and are in good health before participating in these included excursions.Solo Passengers and Single Accommodation
124. Prices quoted in Tour Brochures are on a per person twin share basis. If Your booking is not a twin share booking We will notify You of the applicable Single Supplement Rate for the Tour, and You must pay the Single Supplement Rate for the Tour at the time of booking.
125. We accept no responsibility for the suitability of the allocated rooming partner. The availability of rooming partners is dependent upon bookings. There may be some or none available on Your Tour.
126. If at any time during the Tour You consider Your rooming partner unsuitable, We will use reasonable endeavours to arrange single accommodation for You for the remainder of the Tour, subject to availability, using the pre-paid Single Supplement Rate.Young Passengers
127. Passengers under the age of 18 years (as at the Tour Departure Date) must be accompanied by an adult and share their accommodation with an adult.
128. Children under the age of 12 years are not encouraged and are accepted or rejected at Our sole discretion.
129. Due to heightened security, many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, it is recommended that a notarised letter from the non-travelling parent(s) be carried at all times authorising the travel. We suggest that You also contact the relevant consulates as some countries may have additional requirements or recommendations.Airport Transfers
130. Airport transfers are only available 5 days prior to the commencement of the tour and 5 days from completion of the tour.
131. You must ensure Your flight details are provided to Us at least 21 days before the Tour Departure Date by post, email or phone.
132. Airport transfers may be group transfers scheduled to coincide with multiple flight arrival times.Accommodation
133. We may substitute accommodation of a similar standard in place of the advertised accommodation.
134. Although We have taken reasonable steps to secure the most suitable accommodation in the area of the Tour, We are not liable to You for the quality, size, or fitness of the accommodation.
135. Check in times vary world-wide and We cannot control or guarantee check in times.Help Understanding this Contract
136. If You do not understand these Terms and Conditions, or any aspect of this Contract, please seek advice from an appropriately qualified professional.After Hours Emergency Number
137. Our after hours emergency number in Australia is 07 3372 4833.