The safety of our passengers and leaders is of the utmost importance to Gypsian Boutique Tours. Unfortunately the travel conditions in countries in which we operate can sometimes change and we must decided whether to cancel a trip altogether or alter our itinerary to avoid any potential problems. Our decisions on these matters are based on several factors including the Australian Government Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) travel advisory, other foreign government travel advisories and perhaps most importantly our Local Operators who are able to provide us with the most recent account of the situation in that country at that time.
Gypsian Boutique Tours will not operate within a region if the DFAT travel advisory reaches Level 4 "Do Not Travel". However, where possible and safe to do so we will alter our itineraries to avoid the areas concerned (though additional cost may be incurred).
*SAFTEY UPDATE 9/4/16* We've made the difficult decision to suspend all of our current operations in Turkey as we feel it would be irresponsible of us to continue to run our boutique tours in such a climate of unrest. This has not been an easy decision for us to make and our thoughts are with our friends and suppliers in Turkey. We are hoping to resume operations there soon, so watch this space. In the meantime, please contact us if you have any questions about travelling to Turkey.